Belgian Chocolate Truffle Workshop
Saturday, March 30, 2019
Make Your Own Delicious Chocolate!
Do you dream of making your own delicious chocolate? And where else but in Brussels, the capital of chocolate!
Learn the art of making chocolate from a passionate chocolate expert, who'll lead you step-by-step in making your own irresistible chocolates. This class will be completely hands-on, deep in chocolate!
Sound like a dream? Come join the Cocoa Journey Belgian Chocolate Truffle Workshop!
The Belgian Chocolate Truffle Workshop includes:
- a 1.5 hour hands-on truffle-rolling and mendiant-making workshop, where you'll learn how to temper chocolate, enrobe & roll scrumptious truffles, as well as make classic mendiants - and have many to taste and bring back with you, for yourselves or as a gift!
- demonstration of how to make chocolate, with explanation of chocolate characteristics;
- uncovering the secrets of the bean-to-bar chocolate process from a trained chocolate expert.
5-star reviews on Airbnb & TripAdvisor, including:
- The BEST experience of the trip!! -- Priya, UK
- Cathy is the best! She's super knowledgeable about chocolate, the lesson is fun and friendly, the pieces you make are DELICIOUS' -- Katie, NY, USA
- Cathy's workshop was a delight! She can tell you everything about chocolate, not only from bean to bar but also plenty of anecdotes from her long career in chocolate. And her ganache is just to die for! -- Albert, Belgium
Please note that this workshop is limited to 9 people, so do sign up quickly!
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (plan on arriving by 11:20 a.m.)
Place: location in the area of the Grand Place to be provided when you register
Public transport: Metro lines 1 & 5: Central Station; lines 3 & 4: Bourse; Buses 48 & 95: Grand Place; Buses 38, 63, 65, 71 & 86: Central Station; Bus 27: Grand Sablon
Price: € 49 for members, € 54 for non-members
Reservations are due by Wednesday, March 27, at: http://www.americanclubbrussels.org/event-3306743
Payment in advance to ACB account BE55427919588144 (KREDBEBB). Please mention “Chocolate Workshop” in the reference section of the bank transfer.
Cancellations are possible until noon on Wednesday, March 27. Participants canceling after this time, as well as no-shows, are charged the full cost of the event.